The University Press Week blog tour continues with posts all about today’s theme: Scientific Voices.
- #RaisingUP Scientific Voices with NEXUS Series | University of Alabama Press
- Raising Up the Science Behind the Human-Animal Bond | Purdue University Press
- Six Impossible Things | Princeton University Press
- The Relevance of Science Communication in the Era of COVID | Bristol University Press
- Science and Critical Thinking | Indiana University Press
- Science Writing in a Time of Crisis | University of Toronto Press
- Scientific Trust in the Era of COVID-19 | University of Toronto Press Journals
- Stories from the Natural World: New Book Trailer for Between the Rocks and the Stars | Vanderbilt University Press
- 6 Things to Consider Before Applying to PhD Programs | Columbia University Press
- Rebuilding Ecological Resilience | Oregon State University Press
- When Statistics Won’t Suffice: How University Presses Can Act to Support Women in Science | Johns Hopkins University Press
Enjoy! We’ll be back tomorrow with a post about our new Policy to Practice book series, as well as a recap of posts focusing on the theme of Active Voices.